13. Annexures accompanying forms
(1) Where the space provided for a particular purpose in a form is insufficient to contain all the required information in relation to a particular item, that information shall be set out in an annexure.
(2) An annexure to a form shall have an identifying mark and be endorsed with the words ¾
and signed by each person signing the form to which the document is annexed.
(3) The pages to an annexure shall be numbered consecutively.
(4) Where a document, copy of a document, or other matter is annexed to a form, reference made in the form to the annexure shall be by its identifying mark, the number of pages in it, and a brief description of the nature of the document and its contents.
(5) A reference to an annexure includes a reference to a document, copy of a document or any other matter accompanying, attached to or annexed to a form.