22. Certificate of Inscription of Stock
(1) At the written request of the stockholder the Registrar shall issue to that stockholder or to such other person as the stockholder may thereby request a Certificate of Inscription of Stock setting out the amount of stock inscribed in the name of that stockholder on the date specified in the request.
(2) A Certificate of Inscription of Stock shall be delivered only to the person whose name is inscribed in the Stock Ledger as the holder of the stock for which the certificate is issued, or to his attorney, or to a person authorised in writing by the stockholder to take delivery of the certificate.
(3) The want of a Certificate of Inscription of Stock shall not prevent the owner of the stock from disposing of the stock.
(4) The Registrar shall keep a record of each Certificate issued under this regulation.
[Regulation 22 amended in Gazette 6 Jun 2003 p. 2025.]