10. Certificates and directions of the Board
(1) Upon being satisfied that a payment out of the Fund is authorised by the Act and that the provisions of the Act and these regulations in relation to any claim for payment have been complied with, the Board shall issue a certificate setting out the sum which the person named therein is entitled to be paid and authorising the payment of such sum out of the Fund.
(2) Every certificate issued by the Board under subregulation (1) shall be signed by the Chairman of the Board or by a member of the Board authorised by the Board in that behalf and shall be in the form of Form 6 in the schedule.
(3) Every direction made by the Board pursuant to section 11(2) of the Act shall be in writing and shall be signed by the Chairman of the Board or by a member of the Board authorised in that behalf by the Board.
(4) Each certificate and direction shall forthwith be sent by the Secretary to the person in whose favour it has been issued.