(1) Every society shall cause ¾
(a) minutes of all proceedings of general meetings, whether special or ordinary, and of meetings of its directors to be entered in books kept for that purpose; and
(b) those minutes to be signed by the chairman of the next succeeding meeting.
(2) Minutes of any meeting shall be recorded in the books kept for that purpose within 14 days after the day on which the meeting is held.
(3) The books containing the minutes of proceedings of any general meeting or of a meeting of the directors of a society shall be kept by the society at the registered office or principal place of business of the society.
(4) Books containing the proceedings of general meetings shall be open to inspection by any member without charge.
(5) Any member of a society is entitled to be furnished within 7 days after he has made a request in writing in that behalf to the society with a copy of any minutes of a general meeting at a charge not exceeding 20 cents for every 100 words thereof.
(7) The minutes of all meetings of a society shall be made available to all directors within 14 days after the date of the meeting.
[Regulation 9 amended in Gazette 21 Dec 2001 p. 6544.]