47. Hygiene and waste disposal for outdoor cooking facility
(1) The proprietor of an outdoor cooking facility must ensure that hand washing facilities are provided for persons using it.
(2) Where an outdoor cooking facility is fixed or regularly used the proprietor must provide a hand basin with a piped water supply, soap and hand drying facilities.
(3) The proprietor of an outdoor cooking facility must ensure that washable waste disposal receptacles with tight fitting lids are provided.
(4) A proprietor who contravenes this regulation commits an offence.