46. Operation of an outdoor cooking facility
(1) A proprietor must not operate an outdoor cooking facility without approval from the local government.
(2) The proprietor of an outdoor cooking facility must ensure that ¾
(a) the facility is sited in a manner that will as far as practicable protect food from insects, airborne contaminants or other forms of contamination;
(b) if the facility is fixed or regularly used it is sited on a paved area; and
(c) the facility is evenly graded to drain and capable of being easily cleaned.
(3) The proprietor of an outdoor cooking facility must ensure that all utensils, fittings, fixtures, equipment and appliances used in outdoor cooking are durable, smooth, impervious, non-toxic, easily cleaned and designed to adequately protect all food from contamination.
(4) A proprietor who contravenes this regulation commits an offence.
[Regulation 46 amended in Gazette 29 Jun 2001 p. 3127.]