Agriculture and Related Resources Protection (Payment for Destruction of Declared Animals) Regulations

    3. Rate of animal destruction bonus

    Any claim for a bonus pursuant to section 8(1)(k) of the Agriculture Protection Board Act 1950 shall be made either

    (a) to a Shire Clerk or other person authorised by a local authority which acts as an agent of the Board; or

    (b) to an officer of the Protection Board authorised to receive such claims.

Note: This is not an authorised version. The only authorised version is the hardcopy (printed) version published under authority of the Government Printer, available from the State Law Publisher, 10 William St Perth W.A. 6000.