Soil and Land Conservation Council (Remuneration of Members) Regulations 1991

11/Nov/1998 - Current (at 31 Dec 2005)
Notify me when this title changes.
Full Act - PDF

    7. Motor vehicle allowances

    Where a member uses a motor vehicle whilst engaged on approved Council business or in travelling between his or her place of residence and the place at which a meeting of the Council is held the member is entitled to receive kilometerage allowances in accordance with the Public Service Motor Vehicle Allowances Consolidated Award 1986 No. 13 of 1976 and, where an allowance is claimed under this regulation in respect of a journey, the provisions of regulation 6 shall not apply in respect of that journey.

Note: This is not an authorised version. The only authorised version is the hardcopy (printed) version published under authority of the Government Printer, available from the State Law Publisher, 10 William St Perth W.A. 6000.