3. Referring disputes to the Board
(1) For the purposes of clause 6(1)(b) of Schedule 1 to the Act, the fee to be paid on lodgement of a notice of referral is $100.
(2) The Registrar may, on the direction of the Chairperson, request the party who lodged a notice of referral to provide further particulars of the dispute the subject of the notice.
(3) If the Registrar makes a request under subregulation (2), the party who lodged the notice of referral must provide written particulars in accordance with the request.
(4) Without limiting the particulars that may be requested by the Registrar under subregulation (2), the Registrar may request particulars of all or any of the following ¾
(a) the nature of the agricultural operation concerned;
(b) the agricultural practice which is in dispute;
(c) the nature of the odour, noise, dust, smoke, fumes, fugitive light, spray drift or other prescribed nuisance that is alleged to emanate from the agricultural operation;
(d) the impact the odour, noise, dust, smoke, fumes, fugitive light, spray drift or other prescribed nuisance is alleged to have on the party affected; and
(e) the attempts that have been made to resolve the dispute;
(f) any time frames (both past and future) which are relevant to the dispute and its resolution;
(g) details of the background to the dispute; and
(h) the steps that the party who lodged the notice of referral considers could be taken to resolve the dispute or to reduce the problem that is the subject of the dispute.