(1) A debenture issued under these regulations shall be in a form substantially complying with Form No. 1 in the Schedule.
(2) Debentures shall be numbered consecutively in an arithmetical progression whereof the common difference is one.
(3) A debenture with the interest coupons annexed thereto, and every interest coupon after being detached therefrom, shall pass by delivery and without any assignment or endorsement.
(4) The bearer of a debenture or detached interest coupon shall have the same rights as if he were expressly named as payee therein.
(5) No interest shall be payable in respect of a debenture, except to the holder of the coupon representing the interest claimed upon delivery of that coupon.
[Regulation 4 amended in Gazette 15 Jul 1983 p. 2575.]