17. Forms (Fourth Schedule) (Fifth Schedule)
(1) Where a provision of the Act is specified in the first column of the Fourth Schedule, the form to be used for the purposes of that provision in relation to the purpose specified in the second column of the Fourth Schedule is the form prescribed in the Fifth Schedule of which the number is specified in the third column of the Fourth Schedule opposite that provision.
(2) Where a form prescribed by these regulations requires completion by the insertion of particulars or other matters referred to in the form, those particulars or other matters are prescribed as the particulars or other matters required under the provisions of the Act for the purposes for which the form is prescribed.
(3) Where a form prescribed by these regulations contains directions as to the manner in which the form shall be completed the form shall be completed in accordance with those directions.
(4) Except where the terms of a form otherwise provide, strict compliance with the forms contained in these regulations is not necessary and substantial compliance is sufficient.