14. Conditions on registration and certificates of registration
(1) The Board may grant registration subject to such conditions as it thinks fit, and may from time to time after consultation with the holder of the certificate of registration, vary or add to any such conditions.
(2) The terms of any condition, other than the condition referred to in subsection (3), imposed by the Board shall be entered in the Register and a reference thereto shall be endorsed on the relevant certificate of registration, which shall, if the Registrar so requires, be returned by the holder to him for that purpose.
(3) Every certificate of registration shall be conditional upon the holder complying with the provisions of this Act.
(4) The holder of a certificate of registration shall comply with any condition to which that certificate of registration is made subject under this section.