14. Application of s. 12 to 14, etc.
(1) The provisions of section 35 of the State Act do not apply in relation to a Commonwealth contributor who has made a valid election under section 12 of this Act.
(2) A Commonwealth employee shall not be regarded as a }former employee~ for the purposes of section 32A of the State Act, irrespective of whether he elects to receive the benefits applicable to him under section 12 or 13, as the case may be, of this Act.
(3) The Consolidated Fund is hereby appropriated to the extent necessary for the purposes of sections 12 and 13.
(4) The provisions of this section and of sections 12, 13 and 13A have effect notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in the State Act.
[Section 14 amended by No. 20 of 1970 s. 4; No. 6 of 1993 s. 11.]