37. Registrar of Aboriginal Sites
(1) An officer of the Department shall be appointed to be the Registrar of Aboriginal Sites by the chief executive officer.
(2) The function of the Registrar is to administer the day to day operations of the Committee, and also to perform such other functions as are allocated to the Registrar by this Act.
(3) The Registrar may, with the approval of the chief executive officer and by instrument in writing, delegate to another officer of the Department the performance of any of the powers or duties of the Registrar, other than this power of delegation.
(4) All communications required by this Act to be made to or by the Minister or the Committee may be made through the Registrar.
[Section 37 inserted by No. 24 of 1995 s. 30.]