5. Grant and renewal of licences to practise anatomy
(1) On the application in the form approved by the Executive Director of the person in charge of an authorised school of anatomy, the Executive Director may grant or renew a practice licence.
(2) A person who holds a practice licence endorsed in relation to an authorised school of anatomy ¾
(a) may practise anatomy at the authorised school of anatomy; and
(b) may authorise in writing other persons to practise anatomy there.
(3) A practice licence has effect for such period as is, and is subject to such conditions as are, specified in the licence.
(4) Without limiting subsection (3), it is a condition of every practice licence that the person who holds the licence shall ensure that the practice of anatomy authorised by the licence, or by the person who holds the licence, is carried out according to the provisions of this Act.
[Section 5 inserted by No. 10 of 1998 s. 17(2).]