12. The Register
(1) Subject to this Act, the Board shall cause to be compiled and maintained a register in a form showing in respect of each application for registration under this Act or the renewal thereof such particulars as may be prescribed.
(2) Where the Board has authorised the grant of a certificate of registration to a person there shall be entered in the Register ¾
(a) the name of that person;
(b) the address of that person;
(c) particulars of the qualifications of that person; and
(d) such other particulars as are prescribed.
(3) Where the name of a person is entered in the Register, that person may at any time apply to the Board for the amendment of the relevant particulars entered in the Register, and if the Board is satisfied that the amendment may properly be made, the Board shall, on payment of the prescribed fee, amend those particulars accordingly.
(4) The Register shall be kept in the office of the Registrar, and shall at all reasonable times be open to inspection by any person without fee.
(5) The Register may be kept or prepared ¾
(a) by making entries in or on a bound or loose-leaf book; or
(b) by recording or storing the particulars required by this Act to be entered in the Register by means of a mechanical, electronic or other device, but so that the particulars so recorded or stored will remain in the form in which they were originally recorded or stored and will be capable of being reproduced in written form in the English language.