43. Register of licences to be kept
(1) For the purposes of this Part, the Minister shall keep a register of licences.
(2) The Minister shall enter or cause to be entered in the register a memorial in respect of each licence ¾
(a) specifying the name of the holder of the licence;
(b) setting out an accurate description (including a map) of the licence area, the route of the pipeline authorised by the licence and the situation of any fittings, pumps, tanks, storage tanks, appurtenances and appliances and facilities referred to in the definition of }pipeline~ in section 4(1) used or to be used in connection with the pipeline;
(c) specifying the term of the licence;
(d) setting out such other matters as are required by this Part to be entered in the register; and
(e) setting out such further matters relating to the licensee or to the terms and conditions of the licence as the Minister thinks proper and expedient in the public interest.
(3) The Minister shall cause to be entered in the register a memorial ¾
(a) of any instrument varying, cancelling, surrendering or otherwise affecting a licence;
(b) of any instrument varying or revoking an instrument referred to in paragraph (a); and
(c) of the expiration of a licence.
(4) It is a sufficient compliance with the requirements of subsection (2) or (3) if the Minister causes a copy of the licence or instrument to be entered in the register.
(6) The Minister shall endorse on the memorial or copy of the licence or instrument a memorandum of the date upon which the memorial or copy was entered in the register.
[Section 43 amended by No. 12 of 1990 s.138.]