4. Directions to implement Financial Relations Agreement
(1) The Treasurer may give a State entity directions in writing that it ¾
(a) make payments that it is authorized by section 3 to make;
(b) do anything else that it is authorized by that section to do.
(2) The Treasurer may, by a further direction in writing given to the State entity, amend or revoke a direction previously given to it under this section.
(3) Requirements in a direction under this section may relate to things that have happened before the direction was given.
(4) A State entity is to comply with directions under this section despite any other written law.