12. Rules of Parliament
(1) Rules of Parliament may be made for the guidance of the Commissioner in the exercise of his functions and for the other purposes for which Rules of Parliament may be made under this Act.
(2) Subject to this Act the functions of the Commissioner shall be exercised in accordance with the Rules of Parliament made under this Act.
(3) The Rules of Parliament referred to in this section are rules that have been agreed upon by each House of Parliament in accordance with the rules and orders thereof.
(4) Rules of Parliament made under this Act shall be published in the Government Gazette.
(5) Section 42 of the Interpretation Act 1984 does not apply to Rules of Parliament made under this Act.
[Section 12 amended by No. 78 of 1996 s. 9.]