(1) A licence shall be in the form prescribed.
(2) Where a licence is issued to ¾
(a) a natural person, the licence shall set forth the name, place of business and place of abode of the licensee;
(b) a corporation, the licence shall set forth the name of the corporation and the address of its sole or principal place of business in the State.
(3) The fee payable for a licence shall be such amount as may prescribed.
(4) Subject to this Act, a licence shall be in force for a period of 12 months from the date specified in the licence as the day on which it takes effect.
(5) A licence may be renewed at any time within a period of 30 days before it is due to expire, and on each renewal shall, subject to this Act, be in force for a further period of 12 months.