30. Other public sector superannuation schemes
(1) An Employer may establish a superannuation scheme or fund for the benefit of persons who work for the Employer, if and only if the Minister and the Treasurer have approved the establishment of that scheme or fund.
(2) An Employer may make superannuation contributions for persons who work for the Employer to a superannuation fund or scheme other than ¾
(a) a scheme under this Act;
(b) a superannuation scheme or fund established in accordance with subsection (1); or
(c) a superannuation scheme or fund established before 28 December 1989,
if and only if the Minister and the Treasurer have approved the making of those contributions.
(3) An approval given by the Minister and the Treasurer under this section must be in writing and may relate to ¾
(a) a particular Employer or class of Employers;
(b) a particular person who works for an Employer, or class of such persons; or
(c) a particular scheme or fund or class of schemes or funds.
(4) This section applies despite any other written law.