33. Records and validity of proceedings
(1) Minutes shall be kept of the proceedings of the Committee in such manner as the Minister may direct or approve, and any such minutes shall, if signed by a person purporting to have acted as chairman of the meeting to which the minutes relate, or of a meeting at which they were read, be evidence of the proceedings at the firstmentioned meeting, and the meeting to which such minutes relate shall, unless the contrary is proved, be deemed to have been regularly convened and constituted.
(2) All acts done at any meeting of the Committee shall, notwithstanding that it is afterwards discovered that there was some defect in the appointment or qualification of a person purporting to be a member, be as valid as if that defect had not existed.
(3) The performance of the functions of the Committee is not affected by reason only of there being a vacancy in the office of a member.
(4) Subject to the Minister, the decision of the Chairman shall be final and conclusive in all cases of dispute, doubt or difficulty respecting or arising out of matters of procedure or order.