(1) The Board may hold or cause to be held examinations of persons who desire to obtain registration under this Act.
(2) The Board shall admit to the examinations any person who desires to be examined and who has paid the prescribed fee and fulfilled such conditions (if any) as are prescribed.
(3) The examinations shall be conducted by examiners appointed by the Board for the purpose.
(4) The Board shall, on payment of the prescribed fee, grant to a person who passes the examinations a certificate in the prescribed form.
(5) Where a person holds a certificate granted by a public institution recognised by the Board certifying that he has passed an examination in ¾
(a) subjects that the Board is satisfied are equivalent to all the subjects; or
(b) any particular subject that the Board is satisfied is equivalent to a particular subject,
contained in the examinations conducted by or on behalf of the Board under this section, the Board may exempt that person from sitting for the Board's examinations or, as the case may be, from sitting for those examinations as far as they relate to that particular subject.