14. Meetings of the Board
(1) The Board shall hold meetings at such times and places as the Board determines.
(2) The Minister or the Chairman may at any time convene a meeting of the Board.
(3) The Chairman or the Acting Chairman shall preside at all meetings of the Board at which he is present.
(4) Where both the Chairman and the Acting Chairman are absent from a meeting of the Board the members present at that meeting shall elect a member from amongst those present to preside at that meeting and while so presiding that member shall be deemed to be the Chairman.
(5) At a meeting of the Board ¾
(a) 3 members form a quorum;
(b) a question arising at the meeting shall be determined by a majority of the valid votes of the members present and voting on the question;
(c) the member presiding has a casting vote as well as a deliberative vote.
(6) The Board may co-opt any person having relevant specialised knowledge or experience, but a person so co-opted is not entitled to a vote.
(7) A record of the proceedings of every meeting of the Board or of a committee of the Board shall be kept in such manner as the Minister may direct.
(8) The delegation by the Board to a committee of the Board does not relieve the Board of the responsibility for the decisions of that committee.
(9) Subject to this Act, the Board may regulate its procedure in such manner as it thinks fit.