26. The Register
(1) Subject to this Act, the Board shall ¾
(a) cause to be compiled and maintained a Register in the prescribed manner and form showing in respect of each application for registration or renewal of a certificate of registration applied for under this Act such particulars as may be prescribed; and
(b) as soon as practicable after each first day of July cause to be published in the Gazette a synopsis giving details of the certificates of registration in force on that day and showing such particulars as may be prescribed.
(2) Where the Board has authorised the grant of a certificate of registration to any person there shall be entered in the Register ¾
(a) the name of that person;
(b) the professional address of that person in the State, or, if the person has no such professional address, the usual place of practice of that person whether in the State or elsewhere;
(c) particulars of the qualifications of that person; and
(d) such other particulars as are prescribed.
(3) Where the name of any person is entered in the Register that person may at any time apply to the Board for the amendment of the relevant particulars entered in the Register, and if the Board is satisfied that the amendment may properly be made the Board shall, on payment of the prescribed fee, amend those particulars accordingly.
(4) As soon as may be after the name of a person has been entered in, removed from or struck off the Register, the Board shall cause notice of that event to be published in the Gazette.
(5) The Register shall be kept in the office of the Registrar, and shall at all reasonable times be open to inspection by any person without fee.