4. Functions of ASDA and Administrative Appeals Tribunal
(1) ASDA has the same functions in relation to WA competitors as are conferred on it by the Commonwealth Act in relation to Australian competitors.
(2) Without limiting subsection (1) it is a function of ASDA to disseminate information about the use of drugs in sport including ¾
(a) the possibility of WA competitors being requested to provide samples for testing and the procedures involved in providing and testing samples; and
(b) the likely consequences for WA competitors who fail to comply with requests to provide samples or who record positive test results.
(3) The Administrative Appeals Tribunal, and members and officers of that tribunal, have the same functions in relation to WA competitors as they have under the Commonwealth Act in relation to Australian competitors.
(4) For the purposes of this section the Commonwealth Act is to be read as if ¾
(a) references to a competitor or an Australian competitor were references to a WA competitor;
(b) references to international sporting competition were references to national sporting competition;
(c) references to representing Australia were references to representing Western Australia;
(d) references to a national team were references to a Western Australian team;
(e) references to something occurring within and outside Australia were references to it occurring within or outside Western Australia; and
(f) any prescribed changes, and any other necessary changes, had been made.